ALiner Evolution A-Frames RVs For Sale
The new Evolution by ALiner is the next generation A-frame camper with two queen-size sleeping spaces, a residential shower, and high-end materials, all in a package that can easily be parked in your garage.
Durable construction begins with a robotically welded, E-coated frame with powder coating on the front tongue and bumper, plus diamond plate stone guard and vacuum bonded fiberglass panels. There is Performax 500 premium marine grade flooring inside, along with welded, aluminum-framed cabinetry and furniture, a European style flush mount sink and a Fantastic vent fan to keep fresh air moving through your camper.
Your outdoor adventures start with the ALiner Evolution A-frame camper; head out today!
Evolution Std. Model
ALiner Evolution A-Frame Std. Model highlights: Sofa Bed Two Burner Cooktop Door ... more about Evolution Std. Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Length 18 ft Ext Width 7 ft Ext Height 5 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 200 lbs Gross Weight 3500 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 35 gals Tire Size 15" Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 3.0 cu ft Axle Weight 3500 lbs Axle Count 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Standard Features (2023)
- Sunflare 185 Watt Solar Panel w/Victron Charge Controller
- 32" X 32" Residential Size, Hidden Shower w/ Aluminum Pan
- Splash Graphics
- Welded, Aluminum-Framed Cabinetry and Furniture
- Simona Boatboard Interior Cabinets and Furniture (Riveted Construction)
- Black and Slate Gray Exterior Package
- Commercial Grade, Midnight Black, Raised Coin 100% Polyvinyl Flooring
- City Water Hookup
- 15" Off-Road Radial Tires
- 3500 lb Axle
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks
- Door Window
- LED Running Lights
- Outside Electrical Outlet
- 3.0 Cubic Foot Gas/12 volt Refrigerator
- European Style Flushmount Sink
- 3 Indoor Electrical Outlet
- Azdel Lightweight, Thermoplastic Composite Interior Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Performax 500 Premium Marine Grade Flooring
- Fantastic Vent-Fan
- 35 Amp Converter
- 6" High Density Foam, Hypoallergenic Cushions and Mattresses
- Three Exterior Bag Doors (1- 12' X 12" and 2- 12" X 36")
- Front and Rear Hard Dormers
- Tubular Steel Frame
- Robotically Welded, E-Coated Frame with Powder Coating on the Front Tongue and Bumper
- 10" Electric Brakes
- Vacuum Bonded Fiberglass Panels
- Diamond Plate Stone Guard
- Outside Grill
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.